The centre of village life for 50 years
The village hall has recently been refurbished and is available for wedding receptions, parties and other celebrations also for meetings of clubs and organisations. The facilities include the following:
• Main hall, approximately 16.5m x 9m (54ft x 30ft) Back hall (stage area) 14m x 4.5m (45ft x 15ft) Small meeting room 3.6m x 3m (12ft x 10ft)
• Car parking for up to 80 vehicles.
• Full disabled access for visitors (including toilet)
• Full catering-size kitchen including fridge and cooker.
• Clean modern toilets.
• PA system including loop for the hard of hearing.
• Bar facilities by arrangement with the licensee of The Crown P.H.
• Crockery (limited but sufficient for refreshments at a group meeting)
• Large grassed area to the front (when not being used as an overflow car park)
Upchurch Village Hall rear of the Crown P.H. The Street, Upchurch, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7AJ